Child custody rights are one of the most critical cases involved in family law. Children are not able to make these difficult choices for themselves. It is very important that you use a family law program that will have the best interest of your children in mind. Instead of having to drag your children through tough custody battles in court, there are other options that are available to you. When it comes to child custody rights cases, you will want to see what National Family Solutions can do for you. We have an extensive team of professionals that are able to assist parents in these decisions and help them to resolve any issues quickly and affordably. This is the best way to handle a child custody case.
The Common Custody Issues We Can Usually Resolve
- Parents who are being kept out of their children’s life by the other parent
- Custody order violations
- Out-of-State Custody Issues
- Parents who are not able to be a part of important decisions in the child’s life
- Emergency situations such as neglect, abandonment or malnutrition
- Alcohol or drug abuse in the home
Our Comprehensive Child Custody Rights Programs
- Establish and/or Modify Custody Agreements
- Custody Enforcement
- Case Managers Who are Both Aggressive and Knowledgeable
- Nationwide Legal Staff for Your Assistance
- Custody Petition Responses
- Relocation Petition (used in Out-of-State situations)
- Affordable Custody Help
Do You Qualify for Our Affordable Custody Help Program?
You may be able to use our affordable custody help for your child custody rights issues. By filling out the form below you will be able to talk to one of our trained legal professionals to find out for sure. They can help you get started and get the assistance that you need to have a successful and affordable experience fighting for your child custody rights.