- Being Part of Your Child’s Life
- Separated parents are presented with custody issues many times throughout their children's lives. Protecting your rights by going through the family court system is imperative to a more stable future.
- Custody Services Provided:
- Personal Case Managers Affordable Programs
- Parent Evaluations Nationwide Attorney Network
- Online Case Management Court Document Preparation
- Attorney Services Formal Custody Arrangements
- Fathers Rights Programs Parenting Classes
- " Fast and Effective services..... save 30-40% off average lawyer fees"
- Common Custody Issues We Can Assist:
- Parents who are being kept out of their children's lives.
- Violating a current custody order.
- Being left out of important decisions: schooling or medical decisions.
- Emergency cases: neglect, abandonment, malnutrition, alcohol or drug abuse.
- Moving out of State.
Parents looking for Joint Custody
"Do you Need Help With Fathers Rights?"
- Learn more
- "Do you Need Help With Fathers Rights?"
- How to Get Joint Custody
- Proving to the courts that you are a good parent is key to obtaining Joint Custody. Whether you using our affordable program or hiring an attorney, completing a Parent Evaluation can be vital to your success. Our research indicates that use of the Parent Evaluation results in equity (50/50) custody (or better) )in 80% of our cases.
- 3 Easy Steps
Reach out to us Today and Get Help Now
- Common Questions About Custody
- What are the different kinds of custody?
- How long will my case take?
- Should I get an Attorney involved?
- Learn More